Raw Apple Pie Bars
Yields about 8-10 bars
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free, Low-Fat, Raw
- 170g dried apple
- 1 cup almonds (activated if you like)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh dates, pit removed
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- In a food processor, process apple and almonds until they are small and chunky peices.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and blend to combine
- Blend in dates, everything should come together as a dough.
- Stir through sunflower seeds (you will need to use your hands for this, as if you’re kneading a dough)
- Press into a rectangular tray, and cut into bars.
Southwestern Chopped Salad with Cilantro Dressing 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime) 1-2 garlic cloves 1/4 cup olive oil 1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar 1/8 tsp. salt (more to taste) Directions Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.